1. Personal Information
1.1 Full Name:
1.4 Country of residence:
1.5 When did you join the community?:
1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
2. Examination Background
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
3. Background Check
3.2 Security Information (/stats):
3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
4. Administrative Background Check
4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
5. Contract Agreement
- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).
5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
S-Team Roleplay Management Team