I would like to announce that we, our community, put rules for our staffs team. If you want to do a staff complaint, you can check the Administrative rules below, and checking what the reason you should post.
- From now on, any administrator should record his game play, or take a screenshots before punishing. banning someone.
- if the victim posted an ban appeal or staff complaint, both of them (admin & victim) must show their evidence in the post.
- An Administrator cannot go on admin duty while an active turf, or if it's necessary.
- An Administrator can trash or accept any kind of reports.
- Handling Death match reports, you should check the /kills, /dmg and /timestamp before taking any action.
- An Administrator should give the accused player some time to provide the evidence in complaints at forums.
- An Administrator should listen to both player inputs before issuing a warning or punishment.
Anything found like abusing/spamming from any administrator, you may report it here by defining the reasons.
Anything else new will be listed below with [new] tag.